Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Pics - sort of

All right. I'm not going to lie. I have a LOT to learn about photography. And I don't have a lot of practice with group shots. Chad wanted a family photo in the mountains on Father's Day. It ended up being mosquito infested and muddy. And I was too far out of range for me to use my remote. But I got one of me in it.... just not exactly was I was thinking. And because I just wanted to run away from the mosquitoes, I just took some fast of the rest of them. They were troopers. And these were taken BEFORE I slipped in the mud while carrying Brooke back down. But don't worry. My feet got a great mud bath and Brooke just looked at me like I was a dum dum.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment