Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Baaacckkkk

My goodness it's been quite a while since I've updated my blog. Since getting a new position at work, I feel like it has consumed me. But I will be back in action I'm sure as the weather finally gets warmer. In the meantime, Sean has lost his first tooth. And about a week later, lost the other. These pics were taken after the first one fell out. And Brooke is just going to preschool twice a week and having a blast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So glad Tera taught me how to do Brooke's hair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment